More information about gift matching and stock donation
1. If you have any question, please contact USTCAF governing board at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Check Donation, fill out the online donation pledge form at www.ustcaf.org, mail to:
3966 Chamberer Drive
San Jose, CA 95135
4. Online donation:
5. Matching gift for your donation:
1) Some corporations match donations to USTCAF so far. Check with your company, or contact John Hu at email@example.com.
2) Information on donation through United Way (United Way usually take 5% overhead, so unless your company matches donation to United Way, we do not recommend this). If you like to make donations through United Way to USTCAF, please let us know.
The United Way of following branches accept donations to USTCAF:
- King County at Washington State. The code is 19782.
- Delaware State. The code is 5949.
- United Way of Tri-State, 120 Wall Street, 4th Floor, NY, NY10005. Code: 042965.
- United Way of Silicon Valley, 1922 The Alameda, San Jose, CA95126-1430. No code.
- United Way of Pierce County, PO Box 2215, Tacoma, Washington, 98401-2215. www.uwpc.org No code.
- United Way of San Diego County, 4699 Murphy Canyon Rd, San Diego, CA 92123 . No code.
- United Way of Westchester and Putnam, Inc. 336 Central Park Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606-1500. No code.
- Phone: 1-800-411-UWAY, need a zip code. Tri-state (NJ) UW phone: 1-800-255-0418
Please put the code and the USTCAF address (see our webpage) in your United Way donation form if your company is in the area, for example, Microsoft in King County of Washington.
However, please note:
- If a company matches donation directly to USTCAF (such as Microsoft, Lucent, Qualcomm, etc. in AF matching list), it is not necessary to go through United Way;
- The companies who matched donations to USTCAF so far are listed here. These companies do not match AF donation (reason: not an accredited US education institute).
- If a company does NOT match donation directly to USTCAF (such as Johnson & Johnson), alumni need to find out whether the company matches donation through United Way, if YES, then go through United Way.
- If none of the above, then donate directly to USTCAF, forget about matching. The reason is that United Way usually take 5% overhead. GuideStar listing of USTCAF (refer it to your company)
USTCAF Federal Employee ID (Tax ID) : 51-0367667
USTCAF Corporation Number: State of Delaware, Secretary of State, Division of Corporations. Filed 09:00 AM 07/10/1995: 950153325 – 2523973
Current registration agent address: USTC Alumni Foundation, C/O Rongxiang Hu, 3966 Chamberer Drive, San Jose, CA 95135